Business Card Holders Desk have 2 attachments it's including RaceChairs.com, Desktop Business Card Holder Plan. Below are the pictures:
The image about Business Card Holders Desk was published at June 14, 2017 at 8:31 am. This article is uploaded under the Desk category. Business Card Holders Desk is labelled with Business Card Holders Desk, Business, Card, Holders, Desk..Your minimalist property symbol can be made by Business Card Holders Desk around the porch of your home so the layout luxurious, appears elegant and of the patio should be perfect. This luxury looks more stunning to appear from your external and may also provide of being around the front-porch comfy minimalism, the impact.
By choosing the right floor in terms of hues and motifs, every one of which can be noticed. Shades are shiny and organic colour period, typically the most popular choice nowadays, since these colors can provide a comfortable environment cool and lavish environment of elegance.
Among the pieces that make a comfortable household noticed by the attention, looked lavish and perfect household is Business Card Holders Desk. Using the variety and proper laying of ceramic flooring, the rooms were tedious can be converted into a space that looks ample and magnificent.
Meaning of Business Card Holders Desk
Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Cardcard1 (kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
Holdershold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.