The post of Body Length Pillow have 9 images , they are Back To List. Other Customers Also Liked. Body Wrap Pillow, Full Length, Soft, Organic Body Pillow Made With Eco-wool. Designed For Side Sleepers And Moms To Be., KLOTULLÖRT Body Pillow - IKEA, Comfort Body Pillow - Comfortable Full Length Pillow, C Full Body Pillow White, Full Length Body Pillow Image. Click Any Image To View In High Resolution, U-Shaped Body Pillow, Big Comfy Maternity Pillow ., BLENDED MEMORY FOAM PILLOW WITH SUPER SOFT RAYON COVER DERIVED FROM BAMBOO. Here are the attachments:
The blog post of Body Length Pillow was posted at May 11, 2017 at 1:29 am. It is uploaded under the Pillow category. Body Length Pillow is labelled with Body Length Pillow, Body, Length, Pillow..Body Length Pillow Set aren't for everybody, but you love modern bedrooms, when you have an understanding of the good traces in structure and art. Now, you most likely don't know how to create the right contemporary bedroom layout and you also may believe it is something that the custom superstars are responsible for, but you also can feel it at home, using a little buying carefully.
In many cases, you need to think about a modern bedroom like creating your room just like a public, collection. The bedroom collection that is modern allows a contemporary art public to be created by you within your bedroom. the feeling of the gallery comes in the fact that they lack the design decorations, although remember, following the purpose in the form of contemporary furniture, the parts are clearly able to do their job.
the furniture is fresh and clean in design and rather, the bed room pieces are contemporary and is typically a trademark slice that could possibly work well with others or survive by itself. As this is the biggest market of your room museum show you ought to start with the bed, oneself.
Meaning of Body Length Pillow
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Lengthlength (lengkth, length, lenth),USA pronunciation n.
- the longest extent of anything as measured from end to end: the length of a river.
- the measure of the greatest dimension of a plane or solid figure.
- extent from beginning to end of a series, enumeration, account, book, etc.: a report running 300 pages in length.
- extent in time;
duration: the length of a battle.
- a distance determined by the extent of something specified: Hold the picture at arm's length.
- a piece or portion of a certain or a known extent: a length of rope.
- the quality or state of being long rather than short: a journey remarkable for its length.
- the extent to which a person might or would go in pursuing something: He went to great lengths to get what he wanted.
- a large extent or expanse of something.
- the measure from end to end of a horse, boat, etc., as a unit of distance in racing: The horse won by two lengths.
- the extent of a garment related to a point it reaches, as on the wearer's body, the floor, or on a garment used as a standard of measurement (usually used in combination): an ankle-length gown; a floor-length negligee; a three-quarter-length coat.
- [Pros., Phonet.]
- (of a vowel or syllable) quantity, whether long or short.
- the quality of vowels.
- [Bridge.]the possession of four or more than four cards in a given suit.
- [Theat. Archaic.]42 lines of an acting part.
- at length:
- in or to the full extent;
- after a time;
finally: At length there was a step forward in the negotiations.
- go to any length or lengths, to disregard any impediment that could prevent one from accomplishing one's purpose: He would go to any lengths to get his own way.
- keep at arm's length. See arm 1 (def. 16).
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.