Bloody Stool Fever have 5 photos it's including American Academy Of Family Physicians, Treatment Of Acute Diarrhea, Those With Moderate To Severe Travelers Diarrhea As Characterized By More Than Four Unformed Stools, SlideShare, American Academy Of Family Physicians. Below are the photos:
The article of Bloody Stool Fever was published on October 5, 2017 at 8:29 pm. This image is posted on the Stool category. Bloody Stool Fever is labelled with Bloody Stool Fever, Bloody, Stool, Fever..Several Bloody Stool Fever manufactured from wood, a bit distinctive from the modern coffeetable that's frequently manufactured from a blend of hardwood or light steel such as aluminum and stainless steel. Modern coffeetable has several sorts, a lot of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four thighs, a modern coffee-table that was unique hails from an original form.
You'll be able to fit a coffee-table that is modern facing the couch or in a corner close to the window. It is possible to like a sit down elsewhere having a buddy or family member while watching TV or examining the newspaper or spend your nights to perform chess together.
The right blend of materials and surfaces, convincing you to utilize a contemporary coffee table as furniture in family room minimalist or the living room. Developed Bloody Stool Fever with drawers for storage was created using a ledge beneath the desk to truly save the Television magazines, magazines or remote, small kids games.
Context of Bloody Stool Fever
Bloodyblood•y (blud′ē),USA pronunciation adj., blood•i•er, blood•i•est, v., blood•ied, blood•y•ing, adv.
- stained or covered with blood: a bloody handkerchief.
- bleeding: a bloody nose.
- characterized by bloodshed: bloody battle; a bloody rule.
- inclined to bloodshed;
bloodthirsty: a bloody dictator.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling blood;
containing or composed of blood: bloody tissue.
- [Slang.](used as an intensifier): a bloody shame; a bloody nuisance.
- to stain or smear with blood.
- to cause to bleed, as by a blow or accident: to bloody someone's nose.
- [Slang.](used as an intensifier): bloody awful; bloody wonderful.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Feverfe•ver (fē′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- an abnormal condition of the body, characterized by undue rise in temperature, quickening of the pulse, and disturbance of various body functions.
- an abnormally high body temperature.
- the number of degrees of such a temperature above the normal.
- any of a group of diseases in which high temperature is a prominent symptom: scarlet fever.
- intense nervous excitement: The audience was in a fever of anticipation.
- to affect with or as with fever: The excitement fevered him.