Hello there, this attachment is about Row Of Stone Cottages, Castle Combe Village, Wiltshire England UK (exceptional Castle Combe Cottages #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1300 x 1064. It's file size is only 256 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Castle Combe Cottages.
7 pictures of Row Of Stone Cottages, Castle Combe Village, Wiltshire England UK (exceptional Castle Combe Cottages #3)
Meaning of Row Of Stone Cottages, Castle Combe Village, Wiltshire England UK
Rowrow1 (rō),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of persons or things arranged in a line, esp. a straight line: a row of apple trees.
- a line of persons or things so arranged: The petitioners waited in a row.
- a line of adjacent seats facing the same way, as in a theater: seats in the third row of the balcony.
- a street formed by two continuous lines of buildings.
- See tone row.
- [Checkers.]one of the horizontal lines of squares on a checkerboard;
- hard or long row to hoe, a difficult task or set of circumstances to confront: At 32 and with two children, she found attending medical school a hard row to hoe.
- to put in a row (often fol. by up).
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Castlecas•tle (kas′əl, kä′səl),USA pronunciation n., v., -tled, -tling.
- a fortified, usually walled residence, as of a prince or noble in feudal times.
- the chief and strongest part of the fortifications of a medieval city.
- a strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.
- a large and stately residence, esp. one, with high walls and towers, that imitates the form of a medieval castle.
- any place providing security and privacy: It may be small, but my home is my castle.
- the rook.
- to place or enclose in or as in a castle.
- to move (the king) in castling.
- to move the king two squares horizontally and bring the appropriate rook to the square the king has passed over.
- (of the king) to be moved in this manner.
Combecombe (ko̅o̅m, kōm),USA pronunciation n. [Brit.]
Also, comb, coomb, coombe.
- a narrow valley or deep hollow, esp. one enclosed on all but one side.
EnglandEng•land (ing′glənd or, often, -lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- the largest division of the United Kingdom, constituting, with Scotland and Wales, the island of Great Britain. 45,870,062;
50,327 sq. mi. (130,347 sq. km) Cap.: London.
For Row Of Stone Cottages, Castle Combe Village, Wiltshire England UK (exceptional Castle Combe Cottages #3) includes a green location that could normally be used being a park spot which will be planted with various types of flowers that may create a beautiful and add the household and aesthetic importance together. For that newest home yard decor is typical of two components, specifically the house's front and raise.
Where each part includes a certain region and can be maximized thus a beautiful garden and fascinating to possess different functions, and may be modified to the needs of each home. Wildlife is one-part of the Row Of Stone Cottages, Castle Combe Village, Wiltshire England UK (exceptional Castle Combe Cottages #3) that can be made to seethe whole-house appears beautiful and more wonderful. Unfortunately, you may still find lots of people who do not feel toomuch so that the look of your home seems from the exterior to be less wonderful and appealing about designing the garden.
To produce a household yard design is front that is modern, there are a few intriguing tips that you can implement, hence the park isn't merely a natural location to place the crops develop well, but additionally can provide a great benefit that is functional to the house front. Thus become a value that is extra for the house with naturalness.
For designing the Row Of Stone Cottages, Castle Combe Village, Wiltshire England UK (exceptional Castle Combe Cottages #3) the first suggestions are to make small landscapes. This little garden signifies a green region which will be with numerous kinds of flowers that are in a position to summarize a beautiful natural place and wonderful around the top of your home as being a tiny place. In case you have been influenced in the location park you can certainly also produce a location park with no less stunning view towards the town park.
Some beautiful crops you'll be able to select like bonsai trees are little, colorful bouquets, and grasses that will meet up with the area location within the park before your home. The theory that both Castle Combe Cottages is just a park that's not always inexperienced. This implies design or a property yard product that will employ different tips, which makes a little pool, which will be not really a lot of wear plants that are natural, but simply to maximize electrical energy init and the event of water.
In addition to the small pool you may also produce sebuaha little waterfall or a modest fountain that is applied with normal aspects, including the usage of lumber as a water flushed or from the use of stones, where the water will undoubtedly be found more evidently also.