Hello folks, this image is about Rich's Custom Upholstery, Seattle, Washington – Work Examples (good Car Upholstery Seattle #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 800 x 533. It's file size is only 316 KB. If You ought to download This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Car Upholstery Seattle.
Rich's Custom Upholstery, Seattle, Washington – Work Examples (good Car Upholstery Seattle #5) Pictures Collection
Essence of Rich's Custom Upholstery, Seattle, Washington – Work Examples
Customcus•tom (kus′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- a habitual practice;
the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- habits or usages collectively;
- a practice so long established that it has the force of law.
- such practices collectively.
- a group pattern of habitual activity usually transmitted from one generation to another.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) duties imposed by law on imported or, less commonly, exported goods.
- (used with a sing. v.) the government department that collects these duties.
- (used with a sing. v.) the section of an airport, station, etc., where baggage is checked for contraband and for goods subject to duty.
- regular patronage of a particular shop, restaurant, etc.
- the customers or patrons of a business firm, collectively.
- the aggregate of customers.
- (in medieval Europe) a customary tax, tribute, or service owed by peasants to their lord.
- made specially for individual customers: custom shoes.
- dealing in things so made, or doing work to order: a custom tailor.
WashingtonWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
Workwork (wûrk),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., worked or (Archaic except for 35, 37, 40) wrought;
- exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something;
- something on which exertion or labor is expended;
a task or undertaking: The students finished their work in class.
- productive or operative activity.
- employment, as in some form of industry, esp. as a means of earning one's livelihood: to look for work.
- one's place of employment: Don't phone him at work.
- materials, things, etc., on which one is working or is to work.
- the result of exertion, labor, or activity;
a deed or performance.
- a product of exertion, labor, or activity: musical works.
- an engineering structure, as a building or bridge.
- a building, wall, trench, or the like, constructed or made as a means of fortification.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a place or establishment for manufacturing (often used in combination): ironworks.
- the working parts of a machine: the works of a watch.
- [Theol.]righteous deeds.
- force times the distance through which it acts;
specifically, the transference of energy equal to the product of the component of a force that acts in the direction of the motion of the point of application of the force and the distance through which the point of application moves.
- at work:
- working, as at one's job: He's at work on a new novel.
- in action or operation: to see the machines at work.
- gum up the works, to spoil something, as through blundering or stupidity: The surprise party was all arranged, but her little brother gummed up the works and told her.
- in the works, in preparation or being planned: A musical version of the book is in the works.
- make short work of, to finish or dispose of quickly: We made short work of the chocolate layer cake.
- out of work, unemployed;
jobless: Many people in the area were out of work.
- shoot the works, to spend all one's resources: Let's shoot the works and order the crêpes suzette.
- the works:
all related items or matters: a hamburger with the works.
- harsh or cruel treatment: to give someone the works.
- of, for, or concerning work: work clothes.
- working (def. 18).
- to do work;
- to be employed, esp. as a means of earning one's livelihood: He hasn't worked for six weeks.
- to be in operation, as a machine.
- to act or operate effectively: The pump will not work. The plan works.
- to attain a specified condition, as by repeated movement: The nails worked loose.
- to have an effect or influence, as on a person or on the mind or feelings of a person.
- to move in agitation, as the features under strong emotion.
- to make way with effort or under stress: The ship works to windward.
- to give slightly at the joints, as a vessel under strain at sea.
- [Mach.]to move improperly, as from defective fitting of parts or from wear.
- to undergo treatment by labor in a given way: This dough works slowly.
- to ferment, as a liquid.
- to use or manage (an apparatus, contrivance, etc.): She can work many business machines.
- to bring about (any result) by or as by work or effort: to work a change.
- to manipulate or treat by labor: to work butter.
- to put into effective operation.
- to operate (a mine, farm, etc.) for productive purposes: to work a coal mine.
- to carry on operations in (a district or region).
- to make, fashion, or execute by work.
- to achieve or win by work or effort: to work one's passage.
- to keep (a person, a horse, etc.) at work: She works her employees hard.
- to influence or persuade, esp. insidiously: to work other people to one's will.
- to exploit (someone or something) to one's advantage: See if you can work your uncle for a new car.He worked his charm in landing a new job.
- to make or decorate by needlework or embroidery: She worked a needlepoint cushion.
- to cause fermentation in.
- work in or into:
- to bring or put in;
add, merge, or blend: The tailor worked in the patch skillfully. Work the cream into the hands until it is completely absorbed.
- to arrange a time or employment for: The dentist was very busy, but said she would be able to work me in late in the afternoon. They worked him into the new operation.
- work off:
- to lose or dispose of, as by exercise or labor: We decided to work off the effects of a heavy supper by walking for an hour.
- to pay or fulfill by working: He worked off his debt by doing odd jobs.
- work on or upon, to exercise influence on;
affect: I'll work on her, and maybe she'll change her mind.
- work out:
- to bring about by work, effort, or action.
- to solve, as a problem.
- to arrive at by or as by calculation.
- to pay (a debt) by working instead of paying money.
- to exhaust, as a mine.
- to issue in a result.
- to evolve;
- to amount to (a total or specified figure);
add up (to): The total works out to 176.
- to prove effective or successful: Their marriage just didn't work out.
- to practice, exercise, or train, esp. in order to become proficient in an athletic sport: The boxers are working out at the gym tonight.
- work over:
- to study or examine thoroughly: For my term paper I worked over 30 volumes of Roman history.
- to beat unsparingly, esp. in order to obtain something or out of revenge: They threatened to work him over until he talked.
- work through, to deal with successfully;
come to terms with: to work through one's feelings of guilt.
- work up:
- to move or stir the feelings;
- to prepare;
elaborate: Work up some plans.
- to increase in efficiency or skill: He worked up his typing speed to 70 words a minute.
- work up to, rise to a higher position;
advance: He worked up to the presidency.
Examplesex•am•ple (ig zam′pəl, -zäm′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -pled, -pling.
- one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an example of his early work.
- a pattern or model, as of something to be imitated or avoided: to set a good example.
- an instance serving for illustration;
specimen: The case histories gave carefully detailed examples of this disease.
- an instance illustrating a rule or method, as a mathematical problem proposed for solution.
- an instance, esp. of punishment, serving as a warning to others: Public executions were meant to be examples to the populace.
- a precedent;
parallel case: an action without example.
Several Rich's Custom Upholstery, Seattle, Washington – Work Examples (good Car Upholstery Seattle #5) made from timber, a little different from the current coffee-table that's often made of possibly a combination of hardwood or light metal such as aluminum and stainless. Modern coffee table has many types, most of the modern coffee table doesn't have four legs, a distinctive modern coffeetable comes from a distinctive type.
- [Rare.]to give or be an example of;
exemplify (used in the passive).
You can place a contemporary coffee table before the sofa or in a corner nearby the screen. You can have a cup of coffee using a pal or relative examining the newspaper or while watching TV or spend your times to perform chess together.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, engaging one to work with a contemporary coffee table as furniture in the family room or family area minimalist. Designed Rich's Custom Upholstery, Seattle, Washington – Work Examples (good Car Upholstery Seattle #5) with drawers for storage is designed having a display underneath the stand to save lots of the Television newspapers, periodicals or remote, young children gadgets.