Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Cotton Armchair Booster Cushion Sage Green (wonderful Armchair Booster Cushions #13). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1400 x 1750. It's file size is just 348 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Armchair Booster Cushions.
Connotation of Cotton Armchair Booster Cushion Sage Green
Cottoncot•ton (kot′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, downy substance consisting of the hairs or fibers attached to the seeds of plants belonging to the genus Gossypium, of the mallow family, used in making fabrics, thread, wadding, etc.
- the plant itself, having spreading branches and broad, lobed leaves.
- such plants collectively as a cultivated crop.
- cloth, thread, a garment, etc., of cotton.
- any soft, downy substance resembling cotton, but growing on other plants.
- to get on well together;
- [Obs.]to prosper or succeed.
- cotton to or on to, [Informal.]
- to become fond of;
begin to like.
- to approve of;
agree with: to cotton to a suggestion.
- to come to a full understanding of;
grasp: More and more firms are cottoning on to the advantages of using computers.
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
Boosterboost•er (bo̅o̅′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that boosts, esp. an energetic and enthusiastic supporter.
- a device connected in series with a current for increasing or decreasing the nominal circuit voltage.
- any machine, device, phenomenon, etc., that helps to move a train, as a tailwind, downgrade, roller bearings, or esp. a helper locomotive.
- an explosive more powerful than a primer, for ensuring the detonation of the main charge of a shell.
- a rocket engine used as the principal source of thrust in the takeoff of a rocket or missile.
- the first stage containing this engine and its fuel supply, which may or may not be detached from the rocket when the fuel has been consumed.
- Also called boost′er dose′, boost′er shot′. a dose of an immunizing substance given to maintain or renew the effect of a previous one.
- [Pharm.]a chemical compound, medicinal substance, or the like, that serves as a synergist.
- a radio-frequency amplifier for connecting between a radio or television antenna and the receiving set to intensify the received signal.
- an auxiliary pump, used in a pipeline or other system, to add to or maintain a prevailing amount of pressure or vacuum.
- a shoplifter or petty thief.
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Timber floors you'll find many colors out there in the market then I'm confident a product is to fit actually the wildest ideas manufacturers. Though being imaginative and forcing the boundaries of traditional-style is always welcome in the interior-design market is still essential to check out directions and specified guidelines in order to avoid some of the mistakes upsetting Cotton Armchair Booster Cushion Sage Green (wonderful Armchair Booster Cushions #13) vogue.
The room size, consistency and colour of the shade of the furniture, high ceilings and the surfaces should really be your consideration when choosing hues for your floor. For the closing design to be successful must be complementary hues. The brand new ground must complement the timber floors that are existing to keep the house's reliability and circulation.
Below you'll locate some suggestions that are highly-effective although simple when deciding on the Armchair Booster Cushions to your interior, to keep in mind.
Avoid using dim flooring in a tiny bedroom with dim surfaces - it will create the room more thick and gloomy (observe floors manufactured from dark wood). Dark colors bring out another components of decor's heat. For surfaces and light-colored floors roofs go in suites with reduced.