Hello , this attachment is about Charming Corner Monitor Shelf #3 Victortech.com. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1805 x 1459. This attachment's file size is only 175 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Corner Monitor Shelf.
Definition of Charming Corner Monitor Shelf #3 Victortech.com
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Monitormon•i•tor (mon′i tər)USA pronunciation n.
- a student appointed to assist in the conduct of a class or school, as to help take attendance or keep order.
- a person appointed to supervise students, applicants, etc., taking an examination, chiefly to prevent cheating;
- a person who admonishes, esp. with reference to conduct.
- something that serves to remind or give warning.
- a device or arrangement for observing, detecting, or recording the operation of a machine or system, esp. an automatic control system.
- an instrument for detecting dangerous gases, radiation, etc.
- a receiving apparatus used in a control room, esp. to provide a steady check of the quality of an audio or video transmission.
- a similar apparatus placed in various parts of a studio so that an audience can watch a recorded portion of a show, the performer can see the various segments of a program, etc.
- any such receiving apparatus used in a closed-circuit system, as in an operating room.
- a component, as a CRT, with a screen for viewing data at a computer terminal.
- a control program. Cf. operating system.
- a group of systems used to measure the performance of a computer system.
- a former U.S. steam-propelled, armored warship of very low freeboard, having one or more turrets and used for coastal defense.
- (cap., italics) the first of such warships, used against the Confederate ironclad warship Merrimac at Hampton Roads, Va., in 1862.
- a raised construction straddling the ridge of a roof and having windows or louvers for lighting or ventilating a building, as a factory or warehouse.
- an articulated mounting for a nozzle, usually mechanically operated, which permits a stream of water to be played in any desired direction, as in firefighting or hydraulic mining.
- Also called giant. (in hydraulic mining) a nozzle for dislodging and breaking up placer deposits with a jet of water.
- any of various large lizards of the family Varanidae, of Africa, southern Asia, the East Indies, and Australia, fabled to give warning of the presence of crocodiles: several species are endangered.
- [Radio and Television.]
- to listen to (transmitted signals) on a receiving set in order to check the quality of the transmission.
- to view or listen to (television or radio transmissions) in order to check the quality of the video or audio.
- to listen to (a radio conversation or channel);
keep tuned to.
- to observe, record, or detect (an operation or condition) with instruments that have no effect upon the operation or condition.
- to oversee, supervise, or regulate: to monitor the administering of a test.
- to watch closely for purposes of control, surveillance, etc.;
keep track of;
check continually: to monitor one's eating habits.
- to serve as a monitor, detector, supervisor, etc.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
How do I choose the Corner Monitor Shelf that is best? The part of the table will assist the functions of a home kitchen, as we know. This table's lifetime is not only helpful being a mixture of cooking, but also a direct impact on the kitchen created's design. In evaluating negatives and the good qualities because of the substantial kitchen counter content currently, choose the best state your foresight.
Ideally, the kitchen table may be stated good-quality if it's a stable structure, simple to clean, stunning, mark resistant, durable, heat resistant. But naturally none of the supplies that assistance every one of the features that are above. Therefore, you have to adjust in the home, where the features that should be featured to the conditions.