Hi folks, this picture is about Ceiling Fan Direction (nice Ceiling Fan Direction For Winter #8). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 795 x 1024. It's file size is only 165 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Ceiling Fan Direction For Winter.
Definition of Ceiling Fan Direction
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Directiondi•rec•tion (di rek′shən, dī′-),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or an instance of directing.
- the line along which anything lies, faces, moves, etc., with reference to the point or region toward which it is directed: The storm moved in a northerly direction.
- the point or region itself: The direction is north.
- a position on a line extending from a specific point toward a point of the compass or toward the nadir or the zenith.
- a line of thought or action or a tendency or inclination: the direction of contemporary thought.
- Usually, directions. instruction or guidance for making, using, etc.: directions for baking a cake.
supervision: a company under good direction.
- a directorate.
- the name and address of the intended recipient as written on a letter, package, etc.
- decisions in a stage or film production as to stage business, speaking of lines, lighting, and general presentation.
- the technique, act, or business of making such decisions, managing and training a cast of actors, etc.
- the technique, act, or business of directing an orchestra, concert, or other musical presentation or group.
- [Music.]a symbol or phrase that indicates in a score the proper tempo, style of performance, mood, etc.
- a purpose or orientation toward a goal that serves to guide or motivate;
focus: He doesn't seem to have any direction in life.
This table comes with natural or metallic color such as gray, bright or black. Seats are used too basic rather than excessive together with the number of 3 seats. As the measurement is not too big, this desk is only useful for talking and eating alone. Materials used ie material.
The Ceiling Fan Direction (nice Ceiling Fan Direction For Winter #8) suited to natural type of kitchen room. This natural table includes a square-shape that is thicker than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural effect. This desk combines natural shades like brown and white.
Tabletops also broader so that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be trim using a rectangular or rounded thighs are little and slim in order to steer clear of the perception of tightness within the kitchen.