Hi , this image is about Canvas Outdoor Curtains (nice Canvas Outdoor Curtains #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1600 x 1066. It's file size is just 248 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: Canvas Outdoor Curtains.
Essence of Canvas Outdoor Curtains
Canvascan•vas (kan′vəs),USA pronunciation n.
- a closely woven, heavy cloth of cotton, hemp, or linen, used for tents, sails, etc.
- a piece of this or similar material on which a painting is made.
- a painting on canvas.
- a tent, or tents collectively.
- sails collectively.
- any fabric of linen, cotton, or hemp of a coarse loose weave used as a foundation for embroidery stitches, interlining, etc.
- the floor of a boxing ring traditionally consisting of a canvas covering stretched over a mat.
- under canvas:
- [Naut.]with set sails.
- in tents;
in the field: the troops under canvas.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
This desk is sold with natural or metallic shade such as dull, white or dark. Chairs are employed not too much and also basic using 3 seats' variety. Because the size is not too large, this table is only employed for eating alone and speaking. Products employed glass or ie metal.
The Canvas Outdoor Curtains suitable for natural sort of home area. This natural desk features a square shape that's larger than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural impression. This desk includes natural colors like brown.
Tabletops greater such that it may be used to place fruits products including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously lean with a spherical or square feet are little and lean in order to steer clear of the impression of tightness in the home.