Howdy folks, this photo is about Average Auto Repair Costs State-by-state. (beautiful Average Garage Labour Rates #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 366 x 675. This attachment's file size is only 63 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Average Garage Labour Rates.
Description of Average Auto Repair Costs State-by-state.
Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Autoau•to (ô′tō),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tos.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Costscost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Average Auto Repair Costs State-by-state. (beautiful Average Garage Labour Rates #5) is one of the most popular materials and are often-used for the flooring as well as the Granite can be a volcanic rock established by warmth and strain and so are available in numerous hues like dark hues, light dull and white and also other colors, Today because of the strength and longevity, jewel marble ceramic form typically useful for kitchen floors, surfaces and flooring components as well as developing a livingroom.
Ofcourse you know plenty of these kind of stone and contains become a new craze in the world of property and of course you are perplexed in picking a layout, in creating a home, you have to think about the suitable color for the walls of the home. Even though it is not uncommon to also provide a basic colour such as white coloring to paint the walls of your home shade grey house generally selected while the foundation colour is dominant.