14th Floor have 9 pictures , they are Good 14th Floor #1 Baruch College 14th Floor [Explore 6-13] | By Matthewcohen93, The Incident Happened On Monday Afternoon At A Flat On The VSNL Road In Kakkanad., Sky-view Room On The 14th Floor, 15min Away From City Center, The View From Our Office At Gedung Summitmas 2, 14th Floor, Jakarta, Amazing 14th Floor Nice Look #5 ImageI Visited A New Apartment Development In Sydney City, Was Surprised To See That The 4th And 14th Floor Were Removed So As Not To Deter Chinese Buyers., Taken From 14th Floor, Prince Centre Building, 14th Floor Awesome Ideas #7 There Is Also An 18-seat Movie Theater With A 220-inch Screen On, Easy Return Available, Zombies Can't Get To You On The 14th Floor By Kitty-ChanCatorie .. Below are the pictures:
14th Floor was posted at March 23, 2018 at 3:40 pm. It is posted under the Floor category. 14th Floor is tagged with 14th Floor, 14th, Floor..Not wrong to express the 14th Floor will be the many personal places involving the places inside the your house. You are free to keep personal items which don't desire to be noticed. You'll also free express your thoughts, relax in an atmosphere that's favored. In a nutshell, the bed room is where you can do something without worrying others that are annoyed.
And therefore a third of one's lifestyle is used sleeping, if you use 8 hours each day to rest. In that case not too much truly, if you spend more attention to the sack. To utilize a bit of 14th Floor perfect for suites that have to satisfy with artistic and purposeful demands.
Functionally may be started in the change space room ought to be healthy and comfy, while aesthetically, space must have a structure that's harmonious, harmonious as well as in beat, as well as in range with all the character of its people, while in bed could be done while the person needs, while the equivalent of a great, whilst the options we offer many choices and recommendations on choosing the ideal bed which ofcourse may be your stability when selecting a bed.
Essence of 14th Floor
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.